Marketing Fifth Avenue Collections and Rich and Rich Blog

I spent today handing out my business cards that list my blog which has a link to Fifth Avenue Collections Jewelry, which is my home based business.  While passing out my cards, I saw a vendor at Summit City in Milwaukee Wisconsin.  I spoke with the vendor because she was in a high traffic area and I wanted to know how to model/market that same idea of selling as a jewellery vendor.  I was so excited and as I was leaving the building, I bumped into a security guard who was able to give me a business card to the manager for Summit City.  I did call and left a message and I am excited about this new business network prospect.  If I was not actively promoting my busines and blog,  I would not have met the vendor which lead to a manager.  My motto is to promote, promote, promote.  I also know that original content is key to keeping my blog active.  Alot of people don't understand the importance of blogging and how it helps your business and can increase your cash flow.  I think I will create an article dedicated to the importance of blogging.  I love that I am actually an author everytime I sent down and create my blog ideas and I will be adding I am an author to my business cards.  I want my following to know that I am a real person with a smalll business that is successful.  Don't forget you need a blog, website, and credit card processing. 

credit card processing and merchant accounts

http://richandrich.posterous.com/marketing-fifth-avenue-collections-and-rich-a

Comments

Popular Posts